Sales Representative//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring co-working space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Sales Representative?
This is a part-time position based in glorious Berlin. As the Sales Representative, you will report to Management and will be responsible for developing and nurturing new leads. You must have great sales and interpersonal skills - you LOVE people and are proactive in dealing with them. You are a self motivator with sales experience and a seriously quick thinker.
Your day at Mindspace
As our Sales Representative, you will be handling all inbound and outbound leads. This means you are the first contact in the Mindspace sales process, you set the tone for the Mindspace experience. As owner of the initial sales process, you support the community managers by prospecting and qualifying leads in order to build sales pipeline.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Be the first contact in the Mindspace sales process by handling inbound and outbound leads
- Support community managers by owning the initial sales process: prospect and qualify leads in order to build sales pipeline
- Researching company, contacts, personas for outbound campaign
- Creating lists of prospects to support Community managers
- Prospecting potential members, reaching out via cold calling and emailing
- Establish, develop and convert leads to booked tours in order to achieve full occupancy of Mindspace locations
- Analyze current customer base - reaching out cross checking for location
- Establish long term prospect relationship- work towards Global contracts
- Help achieve team goals and increase sales
Do you have the following experience?
- BA (or Student)
- 1-2 years sales experience - advantage
- Experience in outbound campaigns and email marketing - advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools
- Fluency in German and English
Critical competencies for success:
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must in this fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and friendly disposition
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Get the job done – no matter the cost, is critical.
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited startup scene.
- You are excited about Mindspace. You are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English