HR Business Partner//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the HR Business Partner?
This full-time position is based in Berlin and entails being an active player in the Global Mindspace HR Team. An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of HR processes and be a focal point in our Berlin hub.
Your day at Mindspace.
As our HR Business Partner, you will handle end to end HR processes, recruit talents, feel the pulse of the sites and the team members by interacting, communicating and by being a presence for them.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Oversee the recruitment process from end to end. Promote and support recruiting strategies and collaborate with managers to create a high performing, diverse workforce
- Communicate with new employees by conducting feedback conversations, in order to ensure smooth adjustment into Mindspace
- Handle manager-employee relations and act as support for any internal issues that arise
- Conduct and support implementation of organizational restructures and changes. Initiate, communicate and implement global organizational processes & guidelines
- Supporting managers in employee relations and issues, problem solving and team performance.
- Employee care - Allocation of general welfare budget, scheduling of team gatherings, social incentive plan (perks)
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development)
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Explaining HR policy guidance and interpretation to the employees
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
Do you have the following experience?
- BA degree in Psychology, behavioral science, Education, Social studies
- 3 -5 years of experience as an HRBP or HR Manager - MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English a must
- German as a second language - Advantage
Critical competencies for success:
- You must have strong (verbal & written) communication skills. HR is all about people - strong teamwork abilities and interpersonal skills are a must for someone who will be actively interacting with talent!
- You must be a fiercely independent worker who is proactive, innovative and able to think outside of the box; Creativity is key!
- Every day should be viewed as a new opportunity to showcase high levels of energy & motivation - this is your chance to shine and show off your drive and enthusiasm with pride!
- You should be able to effectively manage time and know how to prioritize tasks under a time crunch: don’t give in when the going gets tough!
- Excited about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!