Financial Business Analyst - Real Estate//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Financial Business Analyst?
This is a Junior full time position based in Tel Aviv, reporting directly to the Real Estate team management. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial modeling, having strong attention to detail, and be a proactive problem solver. The role requires completing some semi-ambiguous tasks - so self-discipline and an independent working style are necessary.
Your day at Mindspace
With all the relevant experience and extra-motivation, you will be an integral part of Mindspace, creating financial models and advancing business models. With strong understanding of financial forecasting, you will be helping Mindspace achieve its strategic business and operational goals.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Creating financial models and advancing business models
- Preparing ad hoc analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Establishing, tracking, and analysing existing financial and operational performance metrics
- Conducting market research for new markets & projects
- Analysing business & project economics
- Processing & analysing data pertaining to company operations
- Providing data-based insights and recommendations to other business units
- Developing forecasts, models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses for a variety of challenges
- Analysing economic and revenue data comparing forecasts to actual company performance
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- BA degree in economics or accounting
- MA/MBA – a plus
- 2 years experience as an analyst in management consultant or any other similar position
- Work experience at a global company - advantage
- Strong excel skills - a must
- Fluent in English - a must
Critical competencies for success
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
- Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in this position, so things don’t fall out of balance
- You must be thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner (in English)
- Excited about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English