Community Experience Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring work spaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers. With members in 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Community Experience Manager (CXM)?
This full-time position is based in Amsterdam. You will be reporting to the Senior Community Manager and to the Community Experience Lead, and you will be responsible for maximizing the Mindspace customer experience, enabling us to provide the most professional, exciting work environment to our members around the globe.
Your day at Mindspace:
As a Community Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the company’s on-site customer service operations and member-related activities. Your success as CXM will be measured based on your ability to keep our members happy and satisfied with Mindspace facilities and services. We are soon launching an automated service system with ticketing; once it’s up and running, you’ll be measured on your team’s success in decreasing the number of open tickets. The key secret to success in this role? Developing strong relationships with each member at Mindspace locations in your area. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer experience, and you will play a critical part in the daily work life at Mindspace.
What will you be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer support to all members, covering all their day-to-day issues
- Serve as the main contact person for the members related to their work day at Mindspace, and any issues that are bothering them
- Develop strong relationships with members; proactively gather information about their needs to identify action items that can help them achieve their goals
- Plan and run events and network opportunities based on members’ needs and requests
- Conduct routine ‘check-ups’ in the building and ensure that we are providing excellent customer experience in terms of cleanliness, tidiness, IT and all other aspects required for our members to feel comfortable and happy
- Serve as the planning and execution arm for the CX team for member-related initiatives, such as Mindspace Hour, food & beverage services, events, etc.
- Work closely with other Community Experience teams across the market/region
- Take a proactive approach to events in real time, based on service-level agreements (SLAs), and solve any ad-hoc issues that come up, as well as the ability to recognize problems before they arise and resolve them quickly and smoothly
- Support internal member marketing efforts, including weekly newsletters, in-building advertisements, social media, etc.
- Support sales efforts, when needed
- Support building operations, including IT-related issues
Do you have the following experience?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in customer support or events, ideally in hospitality or retail, with a customer service focus - an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the co-working industry and products/best practice solutions - an advantage
Core competencies for success:
- Passion for service and customer support
- A true ‘people person’!
- Always positive, with a can-do attitude
- Extremely service-oriented, an ‘energy giver’
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to gain the trust and confidence of different types of customers
- Ability to adjust quickly to a fast-paced, changing environment