Senior Construction Project Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspace for teams of all sizes from enterprises and startups, as well as entrepreneurs.
Who is the Construction Project Manager?
Behind every amazing Mindspace location stands a talented and proud Project Manager. This full time position is based in Tel Aviv but includes extensive travel around the world and reports to the Construction Director.
Your day at Mindspace
Responsible for managing assigned projects, from inception to completion, you will coordinate internal and external architectural, engineering, and other professional resources to help bring locations to life!
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Overseeing development and construction processes of Mindspace sites and locations
- Setting project schedules and ensuring on-time completion of building endeavors
- Ensuring that contracted professionals adhere to work plans and specifications, and complete pre- and post- construction activities
- Working with local municipalities in order to obtain permits and schedule inspections, as required by law, per location
- Providing constructive feedback during the due diligence phase and identifying potential issues with prospective locations
- Coordinating construction projects and maintaining relationships with general contractors, architects, and relevant professionals in an international setting
- Partnering with in-house and outsourced consultants (engineers, architects, designers, etc.) on project deliverables
- Managing punch-list and project closeout processes
Do you have the following experience?
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, practical engineering or architectural engineering - a must
- 5-8 years' background in project management or supervision
- Experience with project management software
- Ability to read architectural and engineering drawings and identify issues- a must
- High level of English- a must
Critical competencies for success.
- A fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment
- Are you detail-oriented and highly organized? Good - we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Multitasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- You are a mover and shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your application in English.