Marketing Coordinator//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Marketing Coordinator?
This junior full-time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will report directly to the marketing manager and be responsible for executing Mindspace’s marketing campaigns and initiatives in various markets globally, across locations and channels, including online and offline, media, partnerships, and communities. This role is part of the demand generation team within the Marketing department and is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a fast growing company.
Your day at Mindspace
Your day will include juggling between executing marketing efforts for existing and new Mindspace sites and promoting the Mindspace brand globally. You’ll be working with different stakeholders across Mindspace locations globally, and you’ll need to coordinate all efforts to ensure that the right solutions are provided for each site and channel.
What will you be responsible for:
- Execute campaign plans across various locations worldwide (Europe, Israel, US)
- Run online and offline activities, including events and PR
- Establish relationships with local influencers - individuals and organizations
- Manage local partner relationships
- Continuously analyze campaign outcomes, refining and improving them to meet goals
- Continuously gather additional information about different markets, seeking new solutions
- Take part in developing creative campaign themes and marketing initiatives
Do you have the following experience?
- BA degree - must (in communications or business - advantage)
- 1+ years experience in a Marketing roles (at a global brand - advantage)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Hebrew - must
- Strong creative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce - advantage
Critical competencies for success:
- Getting the job done is key! You should be a practical, creative, fast thinker who is always up to task and aware that others are counting on you to take care of business
- Do you know how to juggle? Great. The ability to take care of various tasks simultaneously, and manage your time and priorities wisely, are crucial in our fast-paced environment
- You must have a global outlook and be able to successfully execute work on an excellent level across multiple markets, fields, and worldwide locations
- Who says you can’t be both data-driven and a creative, out-of-the-box thinker? We know it’s possible, show us how it’s done. And of course, you have excellent time management skills and high attention to details.
- Fired up about Mindspace - you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- And you have the fundamentals down pat - you’re a hard worker, eager to learn, highly motivated, and a team player who’s a real ‘people person’
Please submit your application in English.