Director of Customer Experience//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly-growing global provider of inspiring coworking and flexible office space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Director of Customer Experience?
This full-time position is based in Israel/London. The Director of Customer Experience is responsible for providing hospitality, customer service, and business operations solutions for Enterprise clients. The ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering a first-class service and a desire to exceed member expectations, with the ability to multitask and a willingness to handle matters both big and small.
Your day at Mindspace.
With strong communication skills you will be responsible for providing hospitality, customer service, and business operations solutions for Enterprise clients in all of Mindspace around the globe. You will lead and develop our vision and strategies for delivering an outstanding customer experience
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Lead and manage Community Managers globally
- Deliver high standards of customer excellence across all touch points
- Assist with hiring roles within the market for the local Community Team
- Ability to identify, scale, and communicate best practices within the Community Department.
- Act as an additional resource to Community Managers, providing an extra layer of mentor-ship and assistance
- Identify, build and manage strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure buildings are fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
Do you have the following experience?
- 8+ years of experience in the hospitality, customer experience world
- MBA an advantage
- Previous experience in overseeing the whole elements of a guest stay at a hospitality provider including F&B programming, concierge services, fitness, room/office amenities, etc.
- Experienced designing member and customer experience initiatives for membership and brand
- Managerial experience
- Conducting learning and development training
- Experience with facilities management
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong project management skills
- MBA an advantage
Critical competencies for success:
- It’s all about the people! be always attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric
- Getting the job done is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you
- You should be a results driven individual who, with very thorough processes, is a great methodologist
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvellous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!