Operations Project Coordinator//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspace for teams of all sizes from enterprises and startups, as well as entrepreneurs.
Who is the Operations Project Coordinator?
Behind every amazing Mindspace location stands a talented and proud Operations Project Coordinator. This full time position is based in Berlin but includes extensive travel around Germany and reports to the Operations Lead.
Your day at Mindspace
Responsible for managing assigned projects, from inception to completion, you will coordinate internal and external professional, reviewing plans and conditions with general contractors, vendors and other team members to help bring our locations to life!
What will you be responsible for, mainly:
- Be on top of logistical office needs and purchasing requirements
- Working on the development and construction processes of Mindspace sites and locations in Germany
- Ensuring that contracted professionals adhere to work plans and specifications, and complete pre- and post- construction activities
- Maintain vendor relations including contracts and payment processes
- Work closely with our Construction Project Managers and Operations Lead to ensure budgets are approved and accurately tracked
- Ensure project information is organized and accurate across all platforms
- Working with local municipalities in order to obtain permits and schedule inspections, as required by law, per location
- Coordinating construction projects and maintaining relationships with general contractors, architects, and relevant professionals in an international setting
- Assist with the operations, maintenance and upkeep of Mindspace facilities in Germany
- Process fielding and assigning requests
Do you have the following experience?
- Four years college degree preferred - a must
- Background in project management or supervision or projects
- Understanding of construction / building processes - a plus
- Experience in managing projects - a plus
- Administrative experience - a must
- Experience in facilities and operations management
- High level of English and German - a must
Critical competencies for success.
- A fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment
- Are you detail-oriented and highly organized? Good - we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Multitasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- You are a mover and shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your application in English