About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace provides flexible spaces and community services for companies of all sizes seeking an office solution that goes beyond the scope of traditional offices and can offer creativity and design in every aspect.
Who is the Marketing Designer?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will be reporting to our Creative Director and you will be responsible for design execution of visual concepts and collateral for online and offline use.
Your day at Mindspace
As our Marketing Designer, you will be responsible for designing visual concepts and collateral for online and offline use, such as online and print campaigns, UI design for websites, video projects, and creative direction.
You will take charge of innovative projects we roll out and new exciting products.
What will you be responsible for:
- Designing web-based assets like banners, landing pages, web pages, newsletters, digital ads and more
- Create design materials for print - e.g. posters, postcards, stickers, leaflets, sales kits, notebooks, business cards and more
- Design company presentations
- Innovate continuously within a marketing team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers
- Produce marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- A design major and work experience - 3 years at least
- Adobe programs, Sketch and Figma
- Fluency in English, with an eye for grammar
- Skills such as photography, video editing and after, illustration etc. - a big advantage :)
Critical competencies for success:
- Team player who can receive and give feedback
- Knowledge preparing & closing print files, with strong attention to details
- A multitasker, someone who can deliver, meet deadlines and create quality output
- Up to date with trends in design, art, and online advertising
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- A person who is passionate about all things creative
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!