About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Corporate Controller?
This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv and entails managing the financial policies of Mindspace. The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in a top accounting firm and experience as controller in international company and be a creative team-player with strong interpersonal and management skills.
Your day at Mindspace.
With a strong understanding of accounting and financial measures, you will be ensuring that business operations are aligned with SOX-compliance policies. You’ll be handed a lot of responsibility including manage a team based outside of Israel. We trust that you are an independent and responsible professional who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-organizational teams and interfaces.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
· Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors
· Analysing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, margins, costs and compliance with budget
· Managing employees.
· Month end close process
· Tax - comply local, government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Audit- Interface with audit firms ( local and foreign )
· Responsible for managing and reporting monthly CF
· Preparation of consolidation file and related working papers each quarter.
· Ensuring global compliance with IFRS 16.
· Preparing annual budget.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· CPA with a ‘Big Four’ firm experience
· 6 to 8 years field experience, 3 of them as a financial controller in a global company
· Excellent computer skills; experience in SAP (advantage)
· Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· High knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards
· Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
· Exceptional with excel and ERP software experience
Critical Competencies for Success:
· Team player and excellent manager
· There’s no taking shortcuts here – transparency is key
· You should be a highly-creative team player who is able to think on his feet when the going gets tough
· Building infrastructure processes and procedures should not be out of your comfort zone. Come prepared with a can-do attitude
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!