Interior Designer / Architect
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Architect/Interior Designer?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. This is a great opportunity to take part in the process of planning and building large scale international projects. The Ideal Candidate would be a talented and highly motivated Architect or Interior designer and will thrive in a fast-paced environment and encourage out-of-the-box thinking.
Your day at Mindspace
Developing floor plans for new Mindspace locations, being a key member of the Design Team and represent our Mindspace product with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for design.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Working closely with the Real Estate team to prepare and develop layouts for potential new properties.
- Analyzing and optimizing planning, challenge layouts and evaluate plans by numbers.
- Working within the Projects and Design team to create overall interior design concepts and design presentations for new MINDSPACE locations.
- Working closely with the project’s local team to review bid and construction documents, drawings and details and make sure these are aligned with the MINDSPACE standard.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design, Architecture or Practical architecture
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office
- 5 years of field-relevant experience, experience in office planning – An advantage
- Knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- High level of English – a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on his feet and a fast learner
- A keen eye for aesthetics and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality design
- Highly motivated, passionate and with the ability to think outside the box
- Are you detail oriented and highly organized? Good- we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- Multi-tasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE,
- spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Portfolio must be submitted for consideration.
Please submit your application in English.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!