About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Product Manager?
Mindspace is looking for a Product Manager to lead the end-to-end development and functionality of the company’s technological products in both mobile App and web platforms. You need to be a pragmatic and strong product owner who brings previous experience in successfully delivering features in both mobile applications and web platforms.
Your day at Mindspace
This is a hands-on project-based delivery role and a longer-term strategic function. The successful candidate will thrive within the entrepreneurial and high-growth culture, and will be a key driver of building a customer centric and ‘digital first’ approach, as well as creating new business opportunities and verticals for the company.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Serve as sole Product Manager / Product Owner of our apps and technological products
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, and user stories, prioritize backlog, and oversee development/engineering
- Create wireframes and prototypes and manage vendors for Design, UX (digital and real-world user experience) and UI for the apps
- Interview end users, internal and external stakeholders about their needs, wishes and usage to generate user insights and improve customer satisfaction from the product
- Own the product analytics, understand usage data and patterns, and run tests to optimize and improve performance and business results
- Develop a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management framework for the apps and other products
- Manage product launch / update projects including planning, budgets, execution, delivery, and quality assurance
- Provide technical support and maintenance of the Mindspace products. You will be making sure that our customers and employees have a seamless experience working with our products, as well as ensure performance of our software, and create and deliver training
Experience & Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience with mobile apps development and delivery of successful products
- Deep understanding of mobile and web platforms, iOS and Android, back-end and front-end platforms and technology, prototyping, publishing tools & analytics
- Bachelor degree from a relevant filed
- Strong communication skills in Hebrew and English – a must
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and HubSpot
Critical competencies for success:
- You should be a great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form
- Highly motivated, passionate and with the ability to think outside the box
- You must be analytical and have an understanding of data
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive individual, internally motivated and result oriented
- You must be attuned to user needs and interpret them into implementable solutions
- Getting the job done is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet
- Are you organized and detail-oriented? Great, We need you to join us!
- Looking for your next challenge? This is the place for you
- Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!