About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 34 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the financial Controller?
This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv and entails managing the financial policies of Mindspace. The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in a top accounting firm, experience as a controller/ assistant controller and a creative team player with strong interpersonal and management skills.
Your day at Mindspace.
With a strong understanding of accounting and financial measures, you will be ensuring that business operations are aligned with the company’s policies. You’ll be handed a lot of responsibility including managing a team based in Israel. We trust that you are an independent, responsible, and professional who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-organizational teams and interfaces.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors ( local and foreign )
- Preparing ongoing reports to the company’s stakeholders
- Analyzing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, margins, costs and vs. budget
- Managing two employees based in Israel.
- Month-end close process
- Ensure invoicing is done on time and includes all the necessary accounts, involved in complicated billing issues, revenue recognition, and debt collection
- Tax - comply with local, government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Responsible for managing and reporting monthly CF
- Preparation of quarterly reporting package and related working paper.
- Ensuring global compliance with IFRS 16.
- Preparing annual budget.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting - a must
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm, with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience after internship (experience from a global company – an advantage)
- Excellent computer skills; experience in SAP
- Good knowledge of Israel Tax and tax reporting experience
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- High level of English and Hebrew - MUST
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
Critical Competencies for Success:
- We may be an international firm – but you must possess a strong understanding and knowledge of Israeli taxation and compliance laws
- You’ll be handed a lot of responsibility – so we trust that you’re an independent and responsible worker who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-organizational teams and interfaces
- There are no taking shortcuts here – transparency is key!
- You should be a highly-creative team player who is able to think on his feet when the going gets tough
- Building infrastructure processes and procedures should not be out of your comfort zone – so come prepared with a can-do attitude
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Please submit your application in English.
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!