Art and Design Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Art and Design Manager?
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for someone with an eye for aesthetics and design who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for an Art & Space Associate to join our growing family.
The Art Manager will be based in Tel Aviv and will report directly to the Director of design. An ideal candidate should be able to source inspiration from various outlets and be able to translate moods into beautifully designed and practical spaces. As a member of our creative and design team, you will take an active part in equipping our spaces with unique elements of design.
The main responsibilities of an Art Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that design projects are in line with Mindspace standards and best practices
- Researching and seeking out new design initiatives
- Curation of art .
- Conveying design intent for new projects
- Identifying and selecting vendors, suppliers, artists and products for new and existing projects
- Managing deliveries of design and Art installations in coordination with suppliers and artists
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design
- 2+ years of field-relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Revit AutoCad
- High English language skills – a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You should be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- A keen eye for aesthetics and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality design
- Multi-tasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Are you detail oriented and highly organized? Good- we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on his feet and a fast learner
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Portfolio must be submitted for consideration.
Please submit your application in English.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!