Global Sales Lead
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 34 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Global Sales lead?
This full-time position is based in Tel - Aviv and reports to the Director of Sales.
This position includes traveling to Mindspace global locations.
You will provide support, guidelines, and cost-efficient solutions to our regional sales teams in order to drive company revenue growth. You will be one of the key faces of the Mindspace HQ sales department, providing tools, knowledge and support to all sales aspects. You will build strong relationships based on trust and professionalism to ensure smooth, unified and efficient workflows. The global sales lead will challenge our sales and marketing approach and constantly share strategic insights on how to improve the day-to-day operations. You will work with different departments in the HQ to ensure full and efficient collaborations.
What will you be responsible for:
- Drive revenue growth, work towards maintaining high location occupancy, and Identify sales challenges in place of underperformance sites, while initiating clear sales actions to Manage and lead global sales projects.
- Help identify gaps and potential customer needs, handle objections and communicate the benefits of Mindspace to ensure the highest possible conversion rate.
- Help execute and monitor outbound campaigns to increase lead flow and conversion rate in our sales funnel.
- Analyze, optimize and monitor our global sales targets.
- Support the cross-selling, mega and key accounts deals.
- Collaborate and maintain the communication and relationship with our marketing team.
- Help design and manage the onboarding and training programs for all sales positions.
- Monitor sales performance on salesforce - full sales cycle, prospecting and qualification. (Tracking SLA to optimize workflow and performance)
- Create, read and analyze sales reports.
- Take part in designing new sales procedures.
- Execute sales projects in different levels within the company.
Do you have the following experience?
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Sales - A must!
- Problem solver who can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Hard-working, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate about business results and quality.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Proven ability to create high-quality programs and client-ready materials.
- Experience leading presentations and group meetings.
- Experience working in a multi-team sales organization, managing stakeholder relationships.
- Proven track of working in global markets.
- Work independently based on targets.
- Strong analytical and strategic abilities.
- Comfortable using CRM platforms (Salesforce experience highly desirable).
- Detail orientation and organization skills are required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to travel abroad.
- Fluent English (Verbal and written).
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!