Brand & Content Marketing Manager (Team Lead) - Replacement for maternity leave
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 34 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Brand & Content Marketing Lead?
This role, reporting to the CMO, is responsible for Mindspace’s communications strategy. As Brand & Content Marketing Lead you will be leading the company’s organic channels’ growth and earned media, and lead our communication and content strategy in countries Mindspace operates in, while ensuring brand integrity across all touchpoints.
Your day at Mindspace
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to create engaging on-brand communication deliverables that will strengthen Mindspace's share of voice and position. You will lead our content efforts and constantly work to enhance our brand presence through PR, social media, and organic brand campaigns, and you’ll oversee all external communications for the company, ensuring our message is consistent and engaging while supporting internal communications from time to time.
You will be responsible for:
Content & PR
- Create a content marketing strategy, spanning Mindspace’s various channels (website, blog, social media, newsletters, email marketing, PR, TV screens on-site)
- Develop and be responsible for the company's corporate messaging, designed and adapted to suit various target audiences.
- Roll out the company’s content strategy, including writing (when needed), editing and distributing, and working with external suppliers when needed.
- Overlook social media channels: creating content, distributing and analyzing results ongoingly. Mindspace uses Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.
- Manage PR strategy and work with external PR agencies
- In charge of SEO
- Manage a team of two: Social Media and Marketing Coordinator as well as Content Marketing Manager
- Work with creative teams, graphic designers, artists, etc. to produce on-brand materials (e.g. graphics, web assets, videos)
- Work with Mindspace teams in various countries to roll out campaigns and materials and support local needs
Managing marketing projects and campaigns
- Initiate and/or lead various brand campaigns and projects, to ongoingly keep the brand top-of-mind with audiences, and extend Mindspace’s values and vision through our communication
- Work closely with the Field Marketing team to support lead generation efforts via owned channels
Do you have the following experience?
- 5+ years of relevant communications and marketing project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, or related field
- Extensive experience working in PR and rolling-out global PR strategies
- Thorough knowledge and experience of social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation such as Hubspot or Marketo (this is mandatory, and we use Hubspot), as well as WordPress CMS
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative
- Strong experience creating digital content – written and visual – to communicate brand messaging
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing measurement models and with Google Analytics
- SEO experience
Critical competencies for success:
- Native English speaker - A must
- A storyteller at heart. You love playing with words and finding the right phrasing to motivate and evoke emotion in people
- You should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, passionate, and with the ability to think outside the box
- You must be analytical and have an understanding of data
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive individual, internally motivated and result-oriented
- Organized and detail-oriented
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!