Marketing Operations Manager
About The Position
Mindspace is a global provider of inspiring work spaces for teams of all sizes. Our community of members consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers. With over 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Marketing Operations Manager?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will play a vital role in the marketing department, supporting business goals by leading technology, data and analytics within the demand generation team, which is part of the global marketing department.
Your day at Mindspace:
As the Marketing Operations Manager you will own the Lead Lifecycle Management at Mindspace - execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes to optimize lead flow through the funnel; you will keep us on track with our short and long term goals (workflows, data flows, lead flow, performance and ROI) and monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs.
- Own the Lead lifecycle management: Lead the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes to optimize lead flow through the funnel
- Keep us on track with our short and long-term goals: workflows, data flows, lead flow, performance and ROI. Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs.
- Deliver key insights and recommendations, optimizing the performance of our marketing programs, campaigns.Manage reports and dashboards in order to determine the overall performance of the demand-gen team and programs. Create regular reports on marketing and sales initiatives, business impact, and effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes for lead and campaign management
- Help us be more efficient, competitive, profitable and accountable by creating alignment within the demand-gen unit
- Own the lead lifecycle management- keep track of performance, lead flow and lead follow up
- Build reports that track lifecycle/buyer journey performance (from subscriber to won deal)
- Track and provide alerts and recommendations to management and teams on bottlenecks in the process
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Operations to drive alignment on key processes and programs, such as ABM campaigns, funnel optimization, lead scoring and timely lead follow-up;
- Own all aspects of the marketing tech stack and related processes, including attribution, data enrichment, lead nurturing and CRM enhancements
- Manage Mindspace’ marketing automation for the purpose of generating and reporting on leads and opportunities
- Manage Marketing’s database to ensure data quality and accurate synchronization between Hubspot and Salesforce
Do you have the following experience?
- At least 2+ years of marketing operations experience (B2B preferred)
- In-depth, hands-on experience with marketing automation (Hubspot - advantage) and CRM tools
- High proficiency with excel
- Experience creating advanced attribution models – advantage
- Deep understanding of demand generation, revenue attribution, and customer lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency in modern marketing measurement and reporting
- Ability to independently manage multiple operational disciplines/priorities/projects
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, complete high priority, short turnaround time requests and traffic multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage the company website backoffice and be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, development and performance. Be the main point of contact for any new technology or tools implementations.
- Own the email marketing channel and nurture programs, including creation of new templates in Hubspot.
Critical competencies for success:
- A problem solver - you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner
- Multitasking is a must; you must be able to balance multiple projects and once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Conflict resolution
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills- high proficiency in English
- Tech lover
- Email marketing savvy
Please submit your application in English.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!