Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring flexible spaces for teams of all sizes. Our customer base of over 15,000 members worldwide includes SMBs, blue-chip companies, and enterprises such as Samsung, Techstars and Tidal in 32 locations, 17 cities and 7 countries across Europe and the US.
Who is the Content Marketing Manager?
This role reports to the Brand and Content Marketing Lead and has a close interaction with the HQ Marketing Team. As a Content Marketing Manager you are responsible for Mindspace’s content marketing strategy. In addition, you will support building a brand identity and presence through content creation and distribution. Your role is to create, improve and manage all aspects of content strategy in order to raise brand awareness and help reach business goals.
Your day at Mindspace
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to create content that supports the brand strategy, conveys the Mindspace messaging, engages existing customers and inspires potential customers. You’ll regularly collaborate with Community Managers to leverage our “voice of customer” for content creation.
You will be responsible for:
- Brand, Content & PR
- Creating a content marketing calendar, spanning across Mindspace’s various channels (website/blog, social media, newsletters, email marketing, sales tools, ad copy)
- Rolling out the company’s content strategy, including writing (or briefing content writers), editing and disseminating.
- Monitoring and analyzing content marketing results and KPIs ongoingly. (e.g. working with Google Analytics)
- Creating actionable insights based on analytics in order to optimize content, budgets, and strategies.
- Working with external PR agencies and assisting roll-out of global PR strategy.
- Optimizing content for SEO (future project).
- Working with creative teams, graphic designers, artists etc. to produce on-brand materials and content (e.g. graphics, web assets, videos, marketing materials).
- Working with Mindspace teams in various countries to roll out campaigns and support local needs.
Critical competencies for success:
- Native English speaker - Non-native English speakers will not be considered
- A storyteller at heart. A true content-wizard who loves playing with words and finding the right phrasing to motivate and evoke emotions in people
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Analytical with an understanding of data
- Demonstrable creative writing skills
- Project management skills
Do you have the following experience?
- 3-5 years of relevant communications and marketing project management experience (ideally in B2C or B2B companies)
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or a related field
- Experience with Marketing Automation such as Hubspot or Marketo (we use Hubspot), as well as Wordpress CMS
- SEO experience - advantage
- Experience with social media platforms - bonus
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!