About The Position
Mindspace is a global provider of inspiring work spaces in prime real estate, serving teams of all sizes, from blue chip enterprise companies to established startups. We operate over 34 locations across 7 countries and following the company’s recent fundraise we aim to grow our footprint significantly around the world.
About the role
This full-time position will be based in Tel Aviv at Mindspace HQ reporting to the company’s CEO, and entails managing all legal aspects related to the company’s business and operations:
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating, reviewing and counseling on a broad range of commercial transactions, with a particular focus on services agreements, commercial leasing and suppliers’ agreements. Managing all corporate legal aspects of the company, including: fundraise agreements, M&As, corporate governance policies and actions.
- Setting and overseeing Company policies and guidelines related to legal and commercial matters.
- Establishing and managing relationships with external counsels in Israel and abroad.
- Advice on liabilities, legal restrictions and risks associated with agreements and various other projects throughout the organization.
- Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practices throughout the company.
- 7+ years experience in commercial law from a top law firm and at least 5+ years as an in-house General Counsel preferably in a global company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure, entrepreneurial environment.
- Good understanding of real estate law - preferred.
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience in publicly traded companies - an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to advise all management levels
- Ability to negotiate positively and proactively and work efficiently
- Ability to identify and prioritize key deliverables, to manage large number of projects and to meet demanding deadlines
- LLB degree in law, MBA - an advantage
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!