Sales Operations Specialist
About The Position
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and you will report directly to the Sales Operations & BI Lead. As an integral part of our growing Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for improving our global sales monitoring, analyzing sales metrics, implementing processes to optimize and grow our sales efficiency using automated tools and data.
Your day at Mindspace
As a key member of Mindspace, you are data driven, analytical thinker and Information Systems savvy. You will help to promote the adoption of business strategies through team support while working cross functionally to align with various departments. We are looking for a candidate that feels comfortable around numbers and is passionate about business.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Monitor and maintain the ongoing sales data, reports and dashboards in Salesforce and the BI platform
- Align information from different global resources and validate data quality in order to optimize sales operations productivity
- Analyze sales data to optimize performance and processes both in field sales and in Salesforce
- Initiate and execute projects based on the sales work plan
- Build dashboards in BI platform
- Work closely with Salesforce Administrators and developers and assist in defining and designing sales processes
- Act as a focal point of contact for the Global Sales Managers and work closely with different mid level management stakeholders
Do you have the following experience?
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Information systems, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Economics - a must
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations/ Analytical role or equivalent - a must
- Experience with Salesforce - a must and Qlik Sense BI platform - an advantage
- Exceptional computer skills, proficiency in MS Office and G Suite, including ability to learn new software platforms
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills
- Experienced in a global organization- an advantage
- Fluent in English - a must
Critical competencies for success:
You’re driven, transparent, and always strive for excellence. In addition to being highly analytical, you have great common sense.
You love working closely in a team and are great at communicating. You’re an owner - whenever you do something, you do it 100%.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!