Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 34 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
We are Hiring!
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and entails being an active player in the recruitment process of potential talents. You will be part of the Global Mindspace HR Team. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures, and leading different projects in the recruitment department.
The main responsibilities of a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Creating talent pipelines and sourcing passive candidates
- Leading the full-cycle recruitment process alongside hiring managers
- Defining, coursing, and hiring the best, most suitable talent
- Maintaining relationships with candidates to ensure an overall positive experience
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree – a must
- Relevant experience - an advantage
- Experience with social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Global recruiting experience - big advantage
- Strong communication skills in English – a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong (oral & written) communication skills
- HR is all about people - strong teamwork abilities and interpersonal skills are a must for someone who will be actively interacting with talent!
- You must be a fiercely independent worker who is proactive, innovative and able to think outside of the box; Creativity is key!
- Every day should be viewed as a new opportunity to showcase high levels of energy & motivation – this is your chance to shine and show off your drive and enthusiasm with pride!
- You should be able to effectively manage time and know how to prioritize tasks under a time-crunch: don’t give in when the going gets tough!
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Please submit your application in English.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!