Office Manager & Personal Assitant
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Office Manager & Personal Assitant?
Mindspace is looking for a Personal Assistant & Office Manager for our HQ in Tel-Aviv.
This full-time position entails running the show logistically. The chosen candidate should be passionate about giving service and hosting, able to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment and keep a high level of confidentiality.
Your day at Mindspace
As the Personal Assistant & Office Manager, you will make sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times - from ordering office supplies for the Mindspace team to managing suppliers, payments and maintenance. You will also provide administrative support to the founders, from managing their calendar to handling business expenses/travel returns and more. Reporting to the VP HR.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Responsible of logistical office supplies
- Providing administrative support to the CEO & Co-Founder
- Operating the travel system, ordering flights visas and accommodation
- Handle payments and suppliers
- Handle business expenses/travel return
- Process fielding and assigning requests
- General admin support for HQ employees
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 years of administrative experience - A must
- B.A is preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Hebrew and in English
- Customer service experience - An advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools- A must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. We need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic.
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!