About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Salesforce Administrator?
This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and customizing the CRM to fit our evolving sales processes and meet the needs and demands of Mindspace’s cross-functional teams.
Your day at Mindspace
You will be collaborating with all of Mindspace's departments. As an initiator, you are seeking new ways to become better, who is both a one-man-show and a team player, able to effectively work with others to achieve ambitious results.
The main responsibilities of a Salesforce Administrator at Mindspace include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, automations workflow rules and administration
- Provide technical solutions to meet operation requirements
- Lead improvements and automation process based on the company’s business processes and needs
- Handle data migrations and data fixes
- Train and support internal end users
- Handle system irregularities
- Stay up-to-date with new CRM technology & innovation and identify new tools to support operations
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- BA in a relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience working with Salesforce/CRM implementations - a must
- Excel knowledge
- High level of English (verbal & written) - must
- Salesforce Certified - SFDC Certified Administrator
- SQL knowledge - An advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, passionate, and with the ability to think outside the box
- You must be analytical and have an understanding of data
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive, self-motivated and result-oriented individual
- You must be attuned to user needs and interpret them into implementable solutions
- Are you organized and detail-oriented? Great, join us!
- Looking for a challenge in your work? This is the place for you
Please submit your application in English.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!