Brand & Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring flexible spaces for teams of all sizes. Our customer base includes blue-chip companies, enterprises and SMBs, in 31 locations, 16 cities and 7 countries across Europe and the US.
Who is the Brand & Content Marketing Manager?
This role, reporting to Mindspace’s VP of Marketing, is responsible for Mindspace Communications strategy. As Brand & Content Marketing Manager you will be leading the company’s organic channels growth and earned media, and lead our communication and content strategy in countries Mindspace operates in, while ensuring brand integrity across all touchpoints.
Your day at Mindspace
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to create engaging on-brand communication deliverables that will strengthen Mindspace's share of voice and position. You will lead our content efforts and constantly work to enhance our brand presence through social media and organic campaigns, and you’ll oversee all external communications for the company, ensuring our message is consistent and engaging, while supporting internal communications from time to time.
You will be responsible for:
Content & PR
- Create content marketing strategy, spanning across Mindspace’s various channels (website, blog, social media, newsletters, email marketing)
- Develop and be responsible for the company's corporate messaging, designed and adapted to suit various target audiences.
- Roll out the company’s content strategy, including writing (when needed), editing and distributing.
- In charge of social media channels: creating content, distributing and analyzing results ongoingly. Mindspace uses Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest etc.
- Manage PR strategy and work with internal PR managers and external agencies
- In charge of SEO (future project)
- Work with creative teams, graphic designers, artists etc. to produce on-brand materials (e.g. graphics, web assets, videos)
- Work with Mindspace teams in various countries to roll out campaigns and materials and support local needs
- Manage budget
Manage marketing projects and campaigns
- Initiate and/or lead various brand campaigns and projects, to ongoingly keep brand top-of-mind with audiences, and extend Mindspace’s values and vision through our communication
Do you have the following experience?
- 5+ years of relevant communications and marketing project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- Extensive knowledge and experience of social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest etc.)
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation such as Hubspot or Marketo (this is mandatory, and we use Hubspot), as well as Wordpress CMS
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative
- Strong experience creating digital content – written and visual – to communicate brand messaging
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing measurement models and with Google Analytics
- SEO experience - advantage
Critical competencies for success:
- Native English speaker (must)
- A storyteller at heart. You love playing with words and finding the right phrasing to motivate and evoke emotion with people
- You should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, passionate and with the ability to think outside the box
- You must be analytical and have an understanding of data
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive individual, internally motivated and result oriented
- Organized and detail-oriented
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!