About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring work spaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Office Manager?
Each Mindspace location has a guardian angel of all things necessary, the Office Manager. This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and will be traveling to our other sites as well, such as Ha'Bursa (Ramat Gan) and Herzliya, reporting directly to the operations manager. You will be responsible for keeping Mindspace Israel sites in check, in terms of operations, maintenance and upkeep.
Your day at Mindspace
As the office manager, you will be in charge of the front desk and making sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times - from ordering office supplies for the members and the Mindspace team to managing suppliers, cleaning, payments and maintenance. The office manager is the right hand of the operations manager and is also the go-to star for all logistic issue.
What will you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of Mindspace facilities
- Handle payments, suppliers, and reimbursements
- Be on top of logistical office needs
- Supervision and responsibility for the cleaning team and the FDA
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Manager (and document accordingly)
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- B.A is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of administrative experience - A must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Hebrew and in English
- Customer service experience - An advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools- A must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Are you intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment.
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. We need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic.
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!