About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring flexible spaces for teams of all sizes. Our customer base includes blue-chip companies, enterprises, and SMBs, in 31 locations, 16 cities and 7 countries across Europe and the US.
Who is the Marketing Manager?
This role, reporting to the Marketing Lead, is responsible for Mindspace’s launch and ongoing marketing activities in various markets simultaneously, across physical locations and channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community, etc.
Your day at Mindspace
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to execute the marketing plans of the markets you are responsible for.
You’ll also focus on analyzing and exploring the data, as well as connecting with the local sales and community teams, to learn and optimize local and global marketing efforts.
You will be responsible for:
- Create a smart marketing plan, based on statistics, facts, insights, and experience, to maximize the ROI, generate leads which convert to tours for various Mindspace locations, - all geared to meet Mindspace sales goals
- Build a campaign plan based on research, budget, past experience and local vendors
- Manage marketing efforts for Mindspace locations in order to keep high occupancy levels
- Promote Mindspace’s brand in the countries we operate in
- Manage market research and analysis and get marketing insights on new markets
- Identify, hire and manage local vendors
- Generate leads for Mindspace locations, offerings, and services
- Lead launch activities for new locations and new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets, and execution
- Attract major ecosystem events to Mindspace locations and facilities
- Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, trade shows, and start-up events
- Lead or oversee the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, PRs, case studies, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
- Manage the ongoing marketing for operating sites globally
- Build metrics and refine them constantly in order to have a better prediction and insights on new markets as well as a measurement system to evaluate the success
Do you have the following experience?
- High level of English and Hebrew - MUST
- 3 + years of relevant global marketing management experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- Experience in online advertising and campaign management
- Experience in press and media relations, and managing PR firms - an advantage
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing – an advantage
- Experience with CRMs such as HubSpot or Salesforce - a plus
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing measurement models
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a great communicator with great presentation skills and a passion for public speaking
- You’re an ace in execution, the one who can meet stressful deadlines
- You’re a self-starter, multi-tasking expert, and able to manage your schedule and tasks by priorities.
- You’re analytical and data-driven
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem. You’re proactive in finding solutions rather than get stuck on problems.
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Using technology in your work is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (and especially PowerPoint), Google apps, social network tools, task management tools, etc. Mastering a new tool takes you no time.
- You're a strong team player who is also capable to work independently in an effective manner.
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do
Please submit your application in English.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!