About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Marketing Manager?
The U.S. marketing manager will be in charge of managing Mindspace’s marketing activities in the U.S, at existing as well as new Mindspaces locations in the U.S.
The position spans from building a 360 holistic marketing plan, to fully executing it, monitoring and revising it, to meet the company’s KPIs.
The main responsibilities of a Marketing Manager at Mindspace include (but are not limited to):
- Manage Mindspace’s marketing activities and programs in the US across physical locations and marketing channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community, and more
- Strengthen awareness of the Mindspace brand in the US, focusing on the states we are present in
- Lead go-to-market and launch activities for new locations in the US and new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets
- Generate leads for the Mindspace locations, offerings, and services
- Manage the relationship with marketing vendors and partners
- Manage a yearly budget
- Attract major ecosystem events to the Mindspace locations and facilities
- Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, tradeshows, and startup events
- Lead the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years in global marketing management roles - MUST; from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
- High level of English with full writing fluency - MUST
- Experience in online advertising and lead generation campaign management - MUST
- Bachelor's degree – MUST
- Willingness to travel between the different Mindspace US locations
- Marketing management experience in both startup and enterprise environments – a plus
- Familiar with CRM software such as SalesForce and HubSpot - a plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes, and deliverables on your own
- You understand business dynamics, including strategy, revenues & costs, value proposition, sales pipeline, competition, and differentiation
- You’re analytical and understanding data and numbers, but also branding, messaging and emotional drivers.
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem. You’re proactive in finding solutions rather than get stuck on problems
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapt well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Using technology in your work is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (and especially PowerPoint), Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools, etc. Mastering a new tool takes you no time
- You're a strong team player who is also capable to work independently in an effective manner
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!