About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies, established startups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 40 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces worldwide.
About the role.
As a Sales Manager, you will drive occupancy and revenue at our New York City location. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Community Manager.
Companies are turning to flexible solutions over traditional office space in today's market as they navigate the hybrid model. With many options out there, coworking is growing faster than ever, so the quality of our sales process is key to our growth.
Your typical day at Mindspace:
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sale and sales of our beautiful boutique spaces, retaining and upselling existing members, and prospecting for new business.
What will you be responsible for:
- Owning the entire sales cycle from the initial call to closing
- Qualifying inbound leads from our business development team, our digital marketing campaigns, and commercial real estate brokers
- Managing a high-volume sales pipeline via Salesforce
- Generating new business through prospecting, and local marketing efforts
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships through consistent and meticulous follow-up
- Schedule and lead in-person tours, ensuring high conversion rates
- Building a deep understanding of the market, the changing trends, and competitor pricing
- Creating new sales initiatives and strategies to drive revenue
Do you have the following experience?
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience in customer-facing roles, preferably sales
- Real Estate/coworking experience - an advantage!
- Extensive experience working with various companies and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus, not required
Critical competencies for success:
- Decisive decision-maker: you will need to be able to make considered, responsible business decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Entrepreneurial & resilient mindset
- Must be a thorough, self-aware worker who’s able to recognize errors and take the necessary steps
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost – is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick thinker who knows that others are counting on you!
- Problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner.
- Ability to gain the trust and confidence of a broad range/types of clients
- Ability to work independently based on targets and goals
- Ability to adjust quickly to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to plan with a clear focus on execution
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!