Germany South Experience Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Senior Community Manager?
The Germany South Experience Manager is the one who manage the entire costumer experience in our Frankfurt and Munich locations. This full-time position is based in Munich and reporting directly to the Germany South City Lead and will be running the show at your locations, responsible for all experience aspects as well as training and managing the local teams, and setting the standard for Mindspace’s immensely engaging atmosphere.
Your day at Mindspace
Every day at Mindspace is exciting, filled with new surprises, many faces and loads of adventures. You lead by example and inspire your team to be proactive in looking after all member needs, encouraging collaboration amongst the community and being the life of the party. You along with your team must nurture the Mindspace community and help it grow.
What you will be responsible for, mainly
- Create an all-around amazing customer-journey experience for every single Mindspace member.
- Guide and manage the Frankfurt and Munich community manager teams in order to enable them to deliver excellent customer experience
- Ensure the smooth-running operations and maintenance of your locations.
- Improve procedures using existing metrics and KPI’s.
- Establishing a strong local community via event planning and individual networking efforts.
- Create an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity - both internally and externally.
Do you have the following experience?
- Experience in team management (a must)
- 4+ years of experience in the hospitality and customer experience
- Four-year college degree, MBA/MA (an advantage)
- High level of English and German
Critical competencies for success:
- It’s all about people! Heading the Community Management team means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric.
- Be able to manage a growing team in a fast-paced environment.
- Getting the job done is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on their feet and aware that others are counting on you.
- You should be a results-driven individual who, with very thorough processes, is a great methodologist.
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you. Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and with the daily happenings of the city in which you are based.
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!