Enterprise Sales Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 34 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Enterprise Sales Manager?
This full-time position is based in Munich and includes traveling between Mindspace sites. You will be reporting to the Regional Lead, and you will be responsible for expanding and deepening our relationships with existing clients and successfully converting new enterprise and corporate clients.
Your day at Mindspace:
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales and sales of our spaces, as well as customer success, retention, and upsell. You play a key role in our sales efforts through the qualification of leads and deal-closing.
What will you be responsible for:
Pre-sale and Sales
- Identify and Qualify enterprise leads - convert them to tours and closed deals (inbound & outbound)
- Partner with sales teams on large product sales opportunities
- Understand the customer’s needs, ensuring that solution that is provided matches customer expectations across all areas - functional, service, timeline, budget, quality, etc.
- Provide a suitable proposal offer (Office+AR), based on Mindspace guidelines and client needs.
- Follow up with the customer, maintaining a consistent, open channel
- Work closely with the Community Manager to achieve smooth onboarding
Customer Success - Retention and Upsell
- Analyze and optimise sales targets (Office+AR) for each enterprise customer
- Identify new needs/challenges for the customer and forecast future expansion
- Make sure any payment issues are taken care of on a monthly basis
- Execute enterprise retention plan
- Support the Customer Experience team in terms of member support and service
Do you have the following experience?
- Experience in B2B and Enterprise sales
- Excellent team player
- Strong and extensive experience working with various companies and stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in German and English
- A ‘can do’ approach!
Critical competencies for success:
- Multitasking is a must! You must be able to balance multiple projects at the same time and adhere to strict deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Strong decision maker: you need to be able to make considered, responsible decisions on a whim, when things don’t go according to plan
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who’s able to recognize errors, and take the necessary steps to correct them
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost – is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick thinker who is aware that others are counting on you!
- Problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner
- Ability to gain the trust and confidence of a wide range/type of customer
- Ability to work independently based on targets and goals, and raise any flags in time
- Ability to adjust quickly to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to plan ahead with a clear focus on execution
Please submit your application in English.
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!