General Manager, US
About The Position
Founded in 2014, Mindspace is a leading flexible workspace provider with an expanding footprint in Europe, Israel, and the US. Our design-led office spaces and on-demand offerings such as meeting rooms, event spaces, and daily offices provide the ideal solution for enterprise companies, startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs adapting to today’s fast-evolving hybrid work environment. Mindspace is considered a lifestyle brand that has been bringing hospitality into the world of work, always putting service and experience first. A profitable operator, Mindspace has over 15.000 members in more than 40 prime locations spread across cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Bucharest, and more.
Why you’ll love working at Mindspace?
Mindspace is a place where employees can thrive and further develop their skill set in an inspiring and nurturing environment: great vibe, employee wellbeing, diverse community, boutique design. You’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, who love what they do. You’ll be part of a global company with deep respect and understanding for the local culture of each of its markets. Our growth is intrinsically connected to that of our employees, and as a Mindspace employee, you’ll be presented with long-term career opportunities, globally.
Who is the ideal Mindspacer?
You’re a team player. You take pride in what you do and have a mindset of “I’m all in” when you do it. You know when to take action and how to take the areas of your responsibility to the next level - excellence is the name of the game. You know how to ‘read the room’ and understand the professional environment you’re in.
About the position
This full-time position is based in Miami. As a GM in Mindspace, you will oversee all aspects of our operations in the US market which currently includes 6 Mindspace locations and a team of over 20 Mindspace employees. In your role, you will be responsible for every aspect of the business in the US market which includes: Sales and Operations, P&L ownership, Partnerships, Facility Management, and Business Development - all of which will be done with the support of key functions at Mindspace HQ. The ideal candidate is an experienced manager and leader with a proven track record of managing teams in a high-paced work environment. The US market is strategic for Mindspace and one of its fastest-growing markets over the past couple of years. The company operates locations in San Francisco, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Brooklyn New York, and most recently Miami.
- Drive revenue growth and profitability by expanding Mindspace's member base and enhancing member retention
- Develop and execute the overall business strategy for Mindspace in the US, in alignment with the company's global strategy
- Lead the Mindspace team in the US: Managing regional managers, overseeing hiring and training for all positions
- Ensure that Mindspace's high standards for member satisfaction, operational efficiency, and community engagement are maintained across all locations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including current and prospective members, local business partners, and different HQ departments
- Sourcing and launching new locations - working along with the company’s Real Estate and Development teams
Experience & Minimum Qualifications
- 10+ years experience in managing teams and leading business units, mainly sales
- Experience in developing and executing business strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to make informed decisions
- High-volume, fast-paced experience
- Experience working in an international environment - an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!