London Sales Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring work spaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the London Sales Manager?
This full-time position is based in London and will be reporting to the City Lead. You will be responsible for expanding and deepening our relationships with existing clients and successfully converting new clients.
Your day at Mindspace:
As the London Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales and sales of our spaces, as well as customer success, retention, and upsell. You play a key role in our sales efforts through the qualification of leads and deal-closing.
What will you be responsible for:
- Monitoring the team performance actual vs. KPI’s on a weekly basis.
- Evaluating and reflecting the personal sales abilities of their team on a monthly basis.
- Engaging all the stakeholders locally and globally to get a professional and short response time in order to close deals (new businesses and internal growth.
Pre-sale and Sales
- Qualify SMB leads - convert tours into closed deals
- Understand the customer’s needs, ensuring that the solution that is provided matches customer expectations across all areas - functional, service, timeline, budget, quality, etc.
- Provide a suitable proposal offer (Office+AR), based on Mindspace guidelines
- Follow up with the customer, maintaining a consistent open channel
- Work closely with the Community Manager to achieve smooth onboarding
- Customer Success - Retention and Upsell
- Analyse and optimise sales targets (Office+AR) for each SMB customer
- Identify new needs/challenges for the customer and forecast future expansion
- Make sure any payment issues are taken care of on a monthly basis
- Support the Customer Experience team in terms of member support and service
Do you have the following experience?
- 4+ years of experience in B2B sales - a must!
- Extensive experience working with various companies and stakeholders
- Team management experience - a must
- Knowledge of co-working products, including best practice solutions and business process - an advantage
- BA/BSc/MA in relevant field
- Excellent team player
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
Critical competencies for success:
- Multitasking is a must! You must be able to balance multiple projects at the same time and adhere to strict deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Strong decision maker: you need to be able to make considered, responsible decisions on a whim, when things don’t go according to plan
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who’s able to recognize errors, and take the necessary steps to correct them
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost – is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick thinker who is aware that others are counting on you!
- Problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!