About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Community Manager?
This full time position is based in London - Hammersmith . You will report directly to the Senior Community Manager and be responsible for building and maintaining our strong, unique community.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong communication skills and a passion for professional networking, you will need to create an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience for Mindspace members. Responsible for building and maintaining our strong and unique community, you will basically be the heart and soul of our diverse community - caring, attuned to people’s needs and exceedingly proactive.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Be the point of contact for your community members and solving all member-related issues
- Establishing a strong community in your location via event planning and individual networking efforts
- Growing the community, keeping it fruitful and diverse. Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
- Ensuring the smooth-running operations of your location
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation & maintenance teams (respectively) to ensure that processes are running smoothly
- Taking an active role in growing and nurturing the Mindspace community
- Four-year college degree
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or project management
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Fluent in English – both verbally and writing
Critical Competencies for Success
- Customer centric and a people’s person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different types of members, stakeholders and departments within the organization
- Familiarity with the ecosystem – familiar with start-ups, suppliers and what is going on in the city – incredible advantage
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!