Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 34 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard
and play hard? MINDSPACE is looking for a Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper to join our growing
This full time position is based in London and will be responsible for all the day-to-day bookkeeping,
processing and accounting for the UK activity. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and
be extra-motivated to go above and beyond to keep books in order and in time.
The main responsibilities of a Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
Posting daily financial transactions
Daily bank reconciliation
Processing credit cards receipts
Reconcile supplier statements with invoices and payments
Reconcile inter-company accounts
Respond to customers and suppliers queries
Overseeing debt collection process
Assist with monthly closing processes
Assist with monthly billing process
Assist with ooccasional projects and tasks
Reporting to Finance accounts manager
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
· AAT or equivalent qualification
· 2 years of working experience as a bookkeeper or Finance Assistant
· Proficiency in Excel
· Excellent organisational skills, ability to work under tight deadlines and a positive can-do attitude
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Experience working with SAP B1– an advantage
· Knowledge of Sales Force– an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
· You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
· Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in accounting, so things don’t fall out of balance
· You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
· You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
· Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
· You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
· Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!