Broker Development Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly-growing global provider of inspiring coworking and flexible office space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Broker Development Manager?
This full-time position is based in London, reporting directly to the London City Lead. The Broker Development Manager is a hunter, responsible for the business development and account management. Meeting sales targets by reaching out to key accounts and converting them to Mindspace clients, especially via nurturing Brokers network.
The Broker Development Manager is also a gatherer, working closely with the Inbound Sales Team and the available sales data to broaden the sales funnel to a wider audience and prioritize sales efforts.
Your day at Mindspace.
With strong communication skills and a passion for sales and networking, you will be responsible for driving sales opportunities across the sales funnel. You are the POC for any related brokers areas in Mindspace. Working closely with the City Lead, the Senior Community Managers and the Regional Sales Lead, your main focus will be all about increasing the monthly revenue for Mindspace.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Manage, strategize and improve the Sales Funnel;
- Manage Broker Relationships and Partnerships to increase revenue;
- Ensure Brokers always have Mindspace in mind when discussing options with relevant leads and empowering them to drive leads to the Mindspace Team;
- Responsible for the lead qualification process and converting them to the best opportunities and closing deals;
- You will be managing the Sales Admin: leading, developing and nurturing for getting the best and most effective results.
Key account lead generation and prospecting.
- Taking part in the sales strategy and working closely with Senior Community Manager, City Lead & Regional Sales Lead to identify areas of improvement for the UK market;
- Establishing and offering suitable proposals that meet customer’s and broker’s expectations;
- Data & Competitor analysis to identify trends and forecast future strategy;
- Creatively using the marketing budget to attract new business and promote the Mindspace brand in the London market.
Do you have the following experience?
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the commercial property market - a must);
- Familiar with real estate, specifically the flexible office sector - an advantage);
- Experience in Pre-sale processes, market research, B2B sales;
- Lead generation experience.
Critical competencies for success.
- A fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment;
- You should be a motivated, self-starting individual with a strong work ethic, understanding how to work effectively as part of a team and to have Mindspace’s best interests at heart;
- You are a people person, who can foster relationships easily and maintain them for the long term;
- You must be a great communicator, able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner;
- You should be organised and analytical at all times;
- Fired up about Mindspace: you are ready to live and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!