About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Sales Manager?
This full-time position is based in London and includes traveling between Mindspace sites. You will be reporting to the UK Sales Manager, and you will be responsible for expanding and deepening our relationships with existing clients and successfully converting new clients.
Your day at Mindspace:
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales and sales of our spaces, as well as customer success, retention, and upsell. You play a key role in our sales efforts through the qualification of leads and deal-closing.
What will you be responsible for:
Pre-sale and Sales
- Qualify SMB leads - convert them to tours and closed deals (inbound & outbound)
- Understand the customer’s needs, ensuring that solution that is provided matches customer expectations across all areas - functional, service, timeline, budget, quality, etc.
- Provide a suitable proposal offer (Office+AR), based on Mindspace guidelines
- Follow up with the customer, maintaining a consistent, open channel
- Work closely with the Community Manager to achieve smooth onboarding
Customer Success - Retention and Upsell
- Analyze and optimize sales targets (Office+AR) for each SMB customer
- Identify new needs/challenges for the customer and forecast future expansion
- Make sure any payment issues are taken care of on a monthly basis
- Execute SMB retention plan
- Support the Customer Experience team in terms of member support and service
- Experience in B2B sales
- Excellent team player
- Strong Extensive experience working with various companies and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ approach!
Critical competencies for success:
- Multitasking is a must! You must be able to balance multiple projects at the same time and adhere to strict deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Strong decision-maker: you need to be able to make considered, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who’s able to recognize errors and take the necessary steps to correct them
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost – is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick thinker who is aware that others are counting on you!
- Problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner
- Ability to gain the trust and confidence of a wide range/types of clients
- Ability to work independently based on targets and goals, and raise any flags in time
- Ability to adjust quickly to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to plan ahead with a clear focus on execution
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!