About The Position
Founded in 2014, Mindspace is a leading flexible workspace provider with an expanding footprint in Europe, Israel and the US. Our design-led office spaces and on-demand offerings such as meeting rooms, event spaces and daily offices provide the ideal solution for enterprise companies, startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs adapting to today’s fast-evolving hybrid work environment. Mindspace is considered a lifestyle brand that has been bringing hospitality into the world of work, always putting service and experience first. A profitable operator, Mindspace has over 15.000 members in more than 40 prime locations spread across cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Bucharest, and more.
Why you’ll love working at Mindspace?
Mindspace is a place where employees can thrive and further develop their skill set in an inspiring and nurturing environment: great vibe, employee wellbeing, diverse community, boutique design. You’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, who love what they do. You’ll be part of a global company with deep respect and understanding for the local culture of each of its markets. Our growth is intrinsically connected to that of our employees, and as a Mindspace employee, you’ll be presented with long term career opportunities, globally.
Who is the ideal Mindspacer?
You’re a team player. You take pride in what you do and have a mindset of “I’m all in” when you do it. You know when to take action and how to take the areas of your responsibility to the next level - excellence is the name of the game. You know how to ‘read the room’ and understand the professional environment you’re in.
About the position
This full-time position is based in Dusseldorf, Krausen, and will report directly to the Senior Community Manager. The Community Associate is an integral part of our family and is the heart and soul of each location. As a successful Community Associate, you will support the company’s growth and the community and operations team, and help it thrive.
Your day at Mindspace
As the Community Associate, you will take care of all front desk logistics and assist with all office and community management tasks.
What will you be responsible for:
- Serve as a point of contact (POC) for all members and guests within the Mindspace Community
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, and equipment.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Work on community tasks together with the Community Managers and take an active role in it
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a smooth operation
- Assist with building operations, maintenance, and upkeep of Mindspace facilities
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or project management
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- High level of English & German - verbal and writing
Critical Competencies for Success
- Customer-centric and a people person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different types of members, stakeholders, and departments within the organization
- Familiarity with the ecosystem – familiar with start-ups, suppliers, and what is going on in the city – is an incredible advantage
Please submit your application in English.
Mindspace is an equal-opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!