About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring work spaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Community Associate?
This full time position is based in Bucharest and will report directly to the Senior Community Manager. The Community Associate is an integral part of our family, and is the heart and soul of each location. As a successful Community Associate you will support the company’s growth and the community and operations team, and help it thrive.
Your day at Mindspace
As the Community Associate, you will take care of all front desk logistics and assist with all office and community management tasks.
What will you be responsible for:
- Serve as a point of contact (POC) for all members and guests within the Mindspace Community
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies and equipment.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Work on community tasks together with the Community Managers and take an active role in it
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a smooth operation
- Providing a 5-star hotel customer service at all times and going above and beyond to
- solve any issues members may experience.
- Assist with building operations, maintenance, and upkeep of Mindspace facilities
- Four-year college degree
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or project management
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Fluent in English & Romanian– both verbally and writing
Critical Competencies for Success
- Customer centric and a people’s person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different types of members, stakeholders and departments within the organization
- Familiarity with the ecosystem – familiar with start-ups, suppliers and what is going on in the city – incredible advantage
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!