Office Manager & Operation Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking & flexible working space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Office Manager & Operation Manager?
Each Mindspace location has a guardian angel of all things necessary, the Office Manager & Operation Manager. This full-time position is based in Bucharest, reporting directly to the Senior community manager. You will be responsible for keeping Mindspace in check, in terms of operations, maintenance and upkeep.
Your day at Mindspace
As the Office Manager & Operation Manager, you will be making sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times - from ordering office supplies for the members and the Mindspace team to managing suppliers, payments and maintenance.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Be responsible for the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of Mindspace facilities
- Be the point of contact for members in your location
- Handle payments, suppliers, and reimbursements
- Be on top of logistical office needs
- Answer inquiries from, or properly refer, walk-in guests and members
- Process fielding and assigning requests
Do you have the following experience?
- Four-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Customer service experience - a plus
- Three years of administrative experience - a must
- High level of English and Romanian – MUST!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other basic computer tools
- Exceptional organisational skills and multitasking abilities
Critical competencies for success:
- Be a great communicator, able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment could come in handy
- To cope with all the responsibilities, we would need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognise errors when made, and to take the necessary steps to correct them
- Motivation and strong work ethics would get you very far
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!
Please submit your application in English
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!