About The Position
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Financial Coordinator?
This full-time position is based in Berlin and will be Managing our Members processes and accounting. Working remotely is optional for two days a week
Your day at Mindspace.
With all the relevant experience and extra-motivation, you go above and beyond to keep our members satisfied and managing accurate records. From bank reconciliation to customer billing, a true numbers person, highly organized and excellent customers service skills.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Financial Coordinator to join our growing family in Berlin.
This full time position is based in Berlin and entails collecting payments from Mindspace members and more financial delights. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in Financial/administrative field and be extra-motivated to go above and beyond to keep our members satisfied.
The main responsibilities of a Financial Coordinator at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
· Responsible for performing billing and collections for Mindspace Germany locations
· Assist and support the finance team and other department in the company with a Variety of tasks
· Proven ability to review invoices and payments on accounts and demonstrate good
· Judgement in resolving discrepancies
· Support members with various financials requests
· Participating in monthly book closing processes
· Maintaining members records
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance or economics preferred)
· At least 2 years of experience as an Office Manager or bookkeeper
· At least 2 years of experience providing administrative support in a fast paced environment
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships
· Expert Excel skills, proficient in MS Office
· Fluent German and English language skills essential
· Excellent follow up skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Experience working with SAP B1 and Sales Force - an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
· You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
· Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in this position, so things don’t fall out of balance
· You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
· You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
· Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
· You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner (in English)
· Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!