Broker Relations Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Broker Relations Manager?
This full-time position is based in Berlin. The role of the Broker Relations Manager is to create a strong and active pipeline from the broker market directly into Mindspace. They will be creating an ecosystem between Mindspace and the broker community in north Germany that can flourish. The role will require someone who has extensive knowledge of the German commercial Real Estate landscape as well as some front sales experience. They will need to be self-sufficient, focused, and creative. We would be looking for an energetic person who is an excellent relationship builder as well as a strategic thinker. Someone who can find opportunities and build on ideas. They will need to have the ability to create new strategic relationships and build on current ones.
Your day at Mindspace.
With strong communication skills and a passion for sales and networking, you will be responsible for driving sales opportunities from brokers across the sales funnel, and equally, be involved in generating leads for new sites in Berlin. You are the POC for any broker- and agent-related areas in Mindspace. Working closely with the Sales Manager, the General Manager, and the Global Broker Relations Lead, your main focus will be all about increasing the monthly revenue for Mindspace.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Manage, strategize and improve the Sales Funnel;
- Attract large corporate occupiers to Mindspace;
- Manage Broker & Agent Relationships and Partnerships to increase revenue;
- Ensure Brokers always have Mindspace in mind when discussing options with relevant leads and empowering them to drive leads to the Mindspace Team;
- Driving the Mindspace brand awareness across the German market
Key account lead generation and prospecting.
- Taking part in the sales strategy and working closely with the Sales Manager, the General Manager, and the Global Broker Relations Lead to identify areas of improvement for the German market;
- Establishing and offering suitable proposals that meet customer’s and broker’s expectations;
- Data & Competitor analysis to identify trends and forecast future strategy;
- Creatively using the broker marketing budget to attract new business and promote the Mindspace brand in the German market.
Do you have the following experience?
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the commercial property market - a must;
- Familiar with real estate, specifically the flexible office sector - a must;
- Experience in Pre-sale processes, market research, B2B sales;
- Experience in front line sales and lead generation
- Comfortable when interacting with senior brokerages & clients
- Great connections are already in place within the flexible workspace sector
- High level of English & German - verbally and writing
Critical competencies for success.
- A fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment;
- You should be a motivated, self-starting individual with a strong work ethic, an understanding of how to work effectively as part of a team, and to have Mindspace’s best interests at heart;
- You are a people person, who can foster relationships easily and maintain them for the long term;
- You must be a great communicator, able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner;
- You should be organized and analytical at all times;
- Fired up about Mindspace: you are ready to live and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
Please submit your application in English.
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!