About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Community Associate?
This full-time position is based in Berlin, Krausen, and will report directly to the Senior Community Manager. The Community Associate is an integral part of our family and is the heart and soul of each location. As a successful Community Associate, you will support the company’s growth and the community and operations team, and help it thrive.
Your day at Mindspace
As the Community Associate, you will take care of all front desk logistics and assist with all office and community management tasks.
What will you be responsible for:
- Serve as a point of contact (POC) for all members and guests within the Mindspace Community
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, and equipment.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Work on community tasks together with the Community Managers and take an active role in it
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a smooth operation
- Assist with building operations, maintenance, and upkeep of Mindspace facilities
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or project management
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- High level of English & German - verbal and writing
Critical Competencies for Success
- Customer-centric and a people person
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and delivers whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different types of members, stakeholders, and departments within the organization
- Familiarity with the ecosystem – familiar with start-ups, suppliers, and what is going on in the city – is an incredible advantage
Please submit your application in English.
Mindspace is an equal-opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!