Account Receivable Specialist
About The Position
Founded in 2014, Mindspace is a leading flexible workspace provider with an expanding footprint in Europe, Israel and the US. Our design-led office spaces and on-demand offerings such as meeting rooms, event spaces and daily offices provide the ideal solution for enterprise companies, startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs adapting to today’s fast-evolving hybrid work environment. Mindspace is considered a lifestyle brand that has been bringing hospitality into the world of work, always putting service and experience first. A profitable operator, Mindspace has over 15.000 members in more than 40 prime locations spread across cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Bucharest, and more.
Why you’ll love working at Mindspace?
Mindspace is a place where employees can thrive and further develop their skill set in an inspiring and nurturing environment: great vibe, employee wellbeing, diverse community, boutique design. You’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, who love what they do. You’ll be part of a global company with deep respect and understanding for the local culture of each of its markets. Our growth is intrinsically connected to that of our employees, and as a Mindspace employee, you’ll be presented with long term career opportunities, globally.
Who is the ideal Mindspacer?
You’re a team player. You take pride in what you do and have a mindset of “I’m all in” when you do it. You know when to take action and how to take the areas of your responsibility to the next level - excellence is the name of the game. You know how to ‘read the room’ and understand the professional environment you’re in.
About the position
This full-time position is based in Berlin and will be part of our financial team and in charge of our account receivable processes and revenue accounting.
Your day at Mindspace.
With all the relevant experience and extra-motivation, you and your team will go above and beyond to keep our members satisfied and managing accurate records. From bank reconciliation to customer billing, a true numbers person, highly organized and excellent customers service skills.
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Account receivable specialist to join our growing family in Berlin.
This full time position is based in Berlin and entails billing and collection from Mindspace members and more financial delights. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in Financial field and be extra-motivated to go above and beyond to keep our members satisfied.
The main responsibilities of a Account receivable specialist at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for performing billing and collections for Mindspace Germany locations
- Assist and support the finance team and other department in the company with interfaces with our members
- Proven ability to review invoices and payments on accounts and demonstrate good Judgement in resolving discrepancies
- Support members with various financials requests
- Monitor DSO and improve collection and billing process
- Participating in monthly book closing processes and revenue recognition
- Analyze revenues, existing metrics and KPI’s
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance, or economics preferred)
- At least 6 years of experience in accounts receivables or accounting
- At least 2 years of experience of work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Expert Excel skills, proficient in MS Office
- Fluent German and English language skills essential
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with SAP B1 and Sales Force - an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
- Good organizational and management skills are key to getting you far in this position, so things don’t fall out of balance
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner (in English and German )
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!