About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Who is the Event Manager?
A unique opportunity to join Mindspace’s event activity and have a meaningful impact in shaping a new business within the company. The Event Manager will be a leading stakeholder in the events strategy and its implementation.
In this position, you will collaborate with multiple teams within the organization and with external vendors to sell, plan and deliver corporate events. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated multi-tasker to join a successful high-growth company.
We’re looking for an experienced, organized, metrics-driven event manager, with an eye for detail, a creative soul, and strong project management skills. The role requires a strong team player with a can-do attitude who is proactive, self-motivated, and methodical.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Be a key stakeholder in defining the event product for Mindspace, including the packages, capabilities and the pricing
- Create partnerships with service providers to deliver the best event experience
- Manage the sale cycle - followup on leads, tailor the offering, negotiate and send offers
- End-to-end responsibility for delivering events: Concept, planning, production, and execution of events
- Coordinate with other teams in the organization, among others the operations team, finance, marketing, legal
- Improve and optimize the product based on customer feedback and data
- 3+ years in corporate event production, corporate event venue or marketing role with event production focus - MUST
- Track record in all the event delivery stages: concept, planning, budget, execution
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in German and English - MUST
- Strong team player
- Project management capabilities and result oriented
- Negotiation skills and strong commercial awareness to maximize performance.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Familiar with CRM software such as SalesForce and HubSpot - a plus
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!