Senior Community Manager
About The Position
Founded in 2014, Mindspace is a leading flexible workspace provider with an expanding footprint in Europe, Israel and the US. Our design-led office spaces and on-demand offerings such as meeting rooms, event spaces and daily offices provide the ideal solution for enterprise companies, startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs adapting to today’s fast-evolving hybrid work environment. Mindspace is considered a lifestyle brand that has been bringing hospitality into the world of work, always putting service and experience first. A profitable operator, Mindspace has over 15.000 members in more than 40 prime locations spread across cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Bucharest, and more.
Why you’ll love working at Mindspace?
Mindspace is a place where employees can thrive and further develop their skill set in an inspiring and nurturing environment: great vibe, employee wellbeing, diverse community, boutique design. You’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, who love what they do. You’ll be part of a global company with deep respect and understanding for the local culture of each of its markets. Our growth is intrinsically connected to that of our employees, and as a Mindspace employee, you’ll be presented with long term career opportunities, globally.
Who is the ideal Mindspacer?
You’re a team player. You take pride in what you do and have a mindset of “I’m all in” when you do it. You know when to take action and how to take the areas of your responsibility to the next level - excellence is the name of the game. You know how to ‘read the room’ and understand the professional environment you’re in.
About the position
This full time position is based in Berlin and requires that you have strong communication and management skills. As the Senior Community Manager, you will report directly to your City Lead and will be responsible for managing the Community Managers and Sales Managers of your branch. An ideal candidate should be a proactive people-person with a heart of gold and quick thinking skills.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Drive sales via strategy and goal setting, and seeing their execution
- 100% client facing and need to create an all-round amazing customer-journey experience for every single Mindspace member
- Train and grow the community management team, ongoing
- Maintain ongoing communication and ensure the smooth-running operations and maintenance of your location, collaborating with the operations manager
- Improve procedures using existing metrics and KPI’s
- The loyal point of contact for community members, solving all member-related issues.
- The life of the party: establishing a strong local community via event planning and individual networking efforts
- Create an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity - both internally and externally
Do you have the following experience?
- Experience in Sales (a must!)
- Four-year college degree MBA/MA (an advantage)
- Experience in Real-Estate (an advantage)
- Experience in team management (a must)
- Great verbal and written communication skills in German (a must)
Critical competencies for success:
- It’s all about the people! Heading the Community Management team means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric
- Be able to manage a growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Getting the job done is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you
- You should be a results driven individual who, with very thorough processes, is a great methodologist
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and with the daily happenings of the city in which you are based
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!