About The Position
Founded in 2014, Mindspace is a leading flexible workspace provider with an expanding footprint in Europe, Israel and the US. Our design-led office spaces and on-demand offerings such as meeting rooms, event spaces and daily offices provide the ideal solution for enterprise companies, startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs adapting to today’s fast-evolving hybrid work environment. Mindspace is considered a lifestyle brand that has been bringing hospitality into the world of work, always putting service and experience first. A profitable operator, Mindspace has over 15.000 members in more than 40 prime locations spread across cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Bucharest, and more.
Why you’ll love working at Mindspace?
Mindspace is a place where employees can thrive and further develop their skill set in an inspiring and nurturing environment: great vibe, employee wellbeing, diverse community, boutique design. You’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, who love what they do. You’ll be part of a global company with deep respect and understanding for the local culture of each of its markets. Our growth is intrinsically connected to that of our employees, and as a Mindspace employee, you’ll be presented with long term career opportunities, globally.
Who is the ideal Mindspacer?
You’re a team player. You take pride in what you do and have a mindset of “I’m all in” when you do it. You know when to take action and how to take the areas of your responsibility to the next level - excellence is the name of the game. You know how to ‘read the room’ and understand the professional environment you’re in.
About the position
This full-time position is based in Berlin, and will report directly to the Senior Community Manager. The Community Manager is an integral part of our family and is the heart and soul of each location. As a successful Community Manager, you will support the company’s growth and the community and operations team, and help it thrive.
Your day at Mindspace
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong community in your location via professional networking efforts, cool events, and creative and engaging activities. With excellent communication skills and a passion for connecting people, your job is to create an all-around amazing experience for Mindspace members. As a Community Manager, you will basically be the heart and soul of our diverse community - caring, attuned to people’s needs and exceedingly proactive. And it helps if you’re good at putting names to faces… You’ll be the one person members would love to save in their ‘favorites’ contacts.
- Building and maintaining a strong community via networking and events
- Engaging, growing and nurturing the Mindspace community; keeping things fresh and interesting
- Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation and maintenance teams to ensure that all processes run smoothly
- Being the point of contact for your community members and solving all member-related issues
- BA degree in a related field - a must
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in marketing, writing, or managing social media – an advantage
- High level of English and German – both oral and written
- Practical, creative fast-thinker, fast on your feet and highly aware that others rely on you kind of person
- Multi-tasking should be a walk in the park for you
- Able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and stay up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
Mindspace is an equal-opportunity employer.
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!