Regional Sales Manager
About The Position
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring work spaces for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers. With members in more than 30 locations across 7 countries, we are setting the gold standard for flexible workspaces around the world.
Your day at Mindspace:
As a Regional Sales Manager, you and your team within your region, will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales and sales of our spaces, as well as customer success, retention, and upsell. You play a key role in our sales efforts throughout the whole process.
What will you be responsible for:
Pre-sale and Sales
- Supervise preparations and definition of the sales plan
- Clearly understand and communicate the strategic sales objectives to the sales team
- Follow the sales results (account productivity, revenue, etc.) and propose corrective actions if needed
- Understand the customer’s needs, ensuring that solution that is provided matches customer expectations across all areas - functional, service, timeline, budget, quality, etc.
- Follow up with the customer, maintaining a consistent, open channel
- Work closely with the Community Manager to achieve smooth onboarding
- Identify, retain and develop Talent within the team. Use empowerment and give the team the chance to take initiative at all times.
- Ensure all sales employees have sales targets and personal sales plans
- Formulate strategies in order to run an effective sales team.
- Monitor all outstanding balances on all department accounts and follow up with all professional sales team members in a timely fashion.
Customer Success - Retention and Upsell
- Analyze and optimize sales targets (Office+AR) for each SMB and Enterprise customers
- Work with CRM System (Salesforce) to maintain an updated customer base, Analyze sales funnels and optimize goals
- Identify new needs/challenges for the customer and forecast future expansion
- Make sure any payment issues are taken care of on a monthly basis
- Execute SMB retention plan
- Support the customer experience team in terms of member support and service
- Propose and coordinate the promotional activities undertaken by sales department
- Be flexible and adaptable in working in other key sales areas where necessary
Do you have the following experience?
- BA/BSc/MA in relevant fields
- 2+ years in leadership experience
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Comfortable using CRM platforms – Salesforce experience is highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and leading a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results orientated work style, focused on delivery
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in German and English
- A ‘can do’ approach!
Critical competencies for success:
- Multitasking is a must! You must be able to balance multiple projects at the same time and adhere to strict deadlines (strong time management skills are a key)
- A Regional Sales Manager is in charge of training, development and on the job coaching of the local sales team. This also includes succession planning and future talent banking.
- Strong decision maker: you need to be able to make considered, responsible decisions on a whim, when things don’t go according to plan
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who’s able to recognize errors, and take the necessary steps to correct them
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost – is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick thinker who is aware that others are counting on you!
- Problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner
- Ability to gain the trust and confidence of a wide range/type of customer
- Ability to work independently based on targets and goals, and raise any flags in time
- Ability to adjust quickly to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to plan ahead with a clear focus on execution
Our benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!