Community Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Community Manager?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. You will report directly to the Senior Community Manager and be responsible for building and maintaining our strong, unique community. This position brings great opportunity to develop your career with a fast growing company.
Your day at Mindspace
With strong communication skills and a passion for professional networking, you will need to create an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience for Mindspace members. Responsible for building and maintaining our strong and unique community, you will basically be the heart and soul of our diverse community - caring, attuned to people’s needs and exceedingly proactive.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Drive sales and see their execution
- Be the point of contact for your community members and solving all member-related issues
- Establishing a strong community in your location via event planning and individual networking efforts
- Growing the community, keeping it fruitful and diverse.
- Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
- Ensuring the smooth-running operations of your location
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation & maintenance teams (respectively) to ensure that processes are running smoothly
- Taking an active role in growing and nurturing the Mindspace community
Do you have the following experience?
- BA degree in a related field - a must
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales, marketing, writing, or managing social media – an advantage
- Fluent in English
Critical competencies for success:
- It’s all about the people! Working as a community manager means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- You must be an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making your voice heard – even in front of those who are superior to you
- You should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, lectures and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and more!