IT Support Specialist//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the IT Support Specialist?
This full time position is based in Israel and you will be supporting all of Mindspace's Israeli sites (Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan and Herzliya). You will report directly to the Global IT Manager you will be an integral part of the Global IT team, responsible for managing all IT related problems and projects in Israel.
Your day at Mindspace
As an IT Support Specialist you will be responsible to provide technical support and guidance to the Mindspace members and all the IT projects and support.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Reporting to the local Global IT Manager ensuring that branch policies are in line
- Providing technical support and guidance to the Mindspace members on day to day requests
- Providing Helpdesk services to Mindspace members
- Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of local and regional printers and multi-function devices
- Providing Network support
- Providing Break/ fix support
- Assisting in the setup and operation of audio visual hardware for events
- Work globally with our offices and employees
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as an IT Helpdesk or onsite IT support - a must
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not essential
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience with maintaining a network computing environment, working directly with tickets and platforms
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Cisco networks - a plus
- High level of English and Hebrew - a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a detail oriented person with strong multitasking abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role
- The golden rule for this role? Be hands on, hand on, hands on
- Are you a people’s person? Good - you should be customer centric and able to identify members’ needs.
- Be goal oriented, a go-getter, and result driven.
- A practical, fast-thinker and creative problem solver with critical thinking and analytical skills is needed to get the job done
- You must be able to translate trends into actionable ways to anticipate and address customer and market needs
- Be familiar with and passionate about the startup ecosystem
- Excited about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter