IT Infastracture Manager//=$_GET['position']; ?>
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the IT Infrastructure Manager?
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and reports directly to the Operations Manager. The chosen candidate will be leading the global IT efforts and will be responsible for guiding the global IT team. This candidate will be responsible for implementing Mindspace Technology vision, system and processes.
Your day at Mindspace
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of Mindspace technology infrastructure operations, for making sure that things are running smoothly at all times globally, increase process effectiveness & efficiency of Mindspace IT infrastructure and ensure the streamlined operation of the IT in Mindspace.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Supporting global day to day IT operations, leading and guiding the local IT Specialists in every Mindspace site globaly.
- Leading the definition of the architectural platform for all infrastructure areas and ensure that the implementation of systems meets the architectural specifications
- Strategy planing and maintain the technical Mindspace sites infrastructure (including hardware, software, servers, storage solutions, networks, or physical facilities) that supports company business needs
- Enhance the member experience and improve/streamline Technology Services processes.
- Preparing various documentation and reporting for the purpose of backing up Mindspace business needs.
Do you have the following experience?
- 5+ years technical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Ability to negotiate important, complex, non-routine issues and/or contracts
- Experience in Cisco network infrastructure setup and maintenance
- Experience with Meraki systems - advantage
- Ability and willingness to operate in both a ‘hands-on’ and strategic capacity as required
- Excellent English skills verbal and written - must
Critical competencies for success:
- Multitasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and to take the necessary steps to correct them
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, quick-thinker who is constantly on their feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on their feet and a fast learner